Enter our children’s colouring competition to win fabulous prizes!
HOW TO ENTER:
Step 1: Download the colouring page, print it out & colour it in
Step 2: Take a photo of the finished art
You can take the photo on your camera or phone, or alternatively you could use a scanner.
Step 3: Submit your entry
After completing this form you will be redirect to PayPal to make a Â£2 donation to SNDogs. This is your entry fee for the competition.
You do not need a PayPal account to enter the competition â€“ there will be an option to pay with a credit/debit card without creating a Paypal account.
If you would prefer to send the money directly instead of completing the form, please send the Â£2 through Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org and then email us with your name, contact details, your child’s name, their age group and attach their entry to the email.
Terms and conditions
- Each child can enter as many times as they want. The Â£2 donation must be paid for each entry.
- The competition will close on Saturday 17th December.
- One winner will be randomly selected from each age group.
- Winners will be notified by phone and email.
- Winners to collect the prize from Covingham (near Greenbridge) in Swindon.
- If collection is not possible, the prize can be posted to winners at an additional cost of Â£5. Winners must pay this into our PayPal account before we post the items.
- As the competition finishes so close to Christmas, any prizes that need to be posted will be sent in the New Year.
- The winning entries will be posted on the SNDogs website and Facebook page, along with the first name of the winning children (surnames will not be publicly posted).
- SNDogs reserves the right to update these terms and conditions at any time.